Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Marisol and Josefina's Feast Day outfit

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I wonder how she would look in this outfit??? With the accessories...I bet she would be precious!!! I may order it next month. That or Josefina's weaving outfit!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She'd be gorgous in either one of them! Although I do NOT envy you picking between the two. Those are my favorites for Josefina.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dressed Marisol in one of my Josefina outfits. She looks adorable. I have her hair in a half ponytail (like how Sam's hair comes) with some ringlets coming down by her face and she kind of looks like Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame. She really looks gorgeous.

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Do you happen to have a picture of her in Josefina's outfit?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish i did, I don't have a digital camera. The outfit that she is in isn't AG except the camisa. The skirt is a handmade one I got off ebay. It's like Josie's other skirts but not as full.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •